1. Go to your Blackberry 10's home screen, click on Settings.
2. Click on Accounts.
3. Scroll down and click on Advanced.
4. Select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5. Enter a Description of your account (for your own reference). The Domain is S05, and the Username, Email Address & Password can be found in the account information you receive from us. The Server Address is secure.iedgemail.com. Leave the other fields as default. Once done, click on Next.
6. Select the items you wish to sync and click on Done. We recommend not to select Memos as it might cause sync issues.
7. If you have multiple accounts, you may select which one is considered to be the default account by clicking on Set Default.
8. Set both the default email accounts and default calendar while sending meeting invites.